Friday 10 August 2018

Synthesis Table

W.A.L.T:Gather Synthesis and evaluate
information across text


Success Criteria: I Know I can do this
when:
  • I can identify  and record key information from multiple texts
  • I can combine my prior knowledge and new information from multiple texts
  • I can share my new understanding about a topic

Prior Knowledge
What I already Know


New Information
What I read in the text
What did I see in the video
Text 1
Putaruru boy set for adventure
  • 13 years old
  • Likes science
  • Going to Alabama-space camp
  • With 200 other blind people
Text 2
Inspirational Story
  • He is completely Blind
  • Never Gives up
  • His inspirational story is going to be shown in NYC time square
Video
The Jayke Hopa story
  • He really likes music
  • He wants to inspire people.
  • He was awarded the best vocalist,
  • He performed in a lot of different places.


Synthesis
My New understanding is even if you have a disability you can still succeed in life.Even though
things are hard and people are trying to put you down still keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment