Friday 17 March 2017

MY AWESOME DAY AT POLYFEST


MY AWESOME DAY AT POLYFEST

Yesterday Morning team 5 had been given the chance to go to the 2017 Polyfest. While we were there we got to walk around and look and all the different stores and activities and we also got to see some performances.

My first highlight of that day was going to get the flava tattoo. I got my flava tattoo on my right arm.When the tattoo was done we got to go in to a little van that had a video game called street fighter. I was about to play but I did not want to.

My second highlight of the day was playing jenga. We had to try and get as high as we could. We were so close to betting the other school but it all fell down.

After we had lunch we got some little ASB bags. Inside the bags were, Glasses,Sunscreen,Fan,Pamflet and a Hacky sack

The Most favourite part of the day was spending it with all my friends and my teachers.

This years polyfest was fun. I can not wait until we go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment