Wednesday 29 August 2018

Athlete Writing

This weeks writing task was called "Show don't Tell". We had to pick an athlete NOT USAIN BOLT and we had to explain how they were feeling Before the race,During the race and After the race.Hope you enjoy this piece of information.


Blake just finished running the 200m race, he clapped his hands together and jumped with joy  but you could tell that he looked tired.

How does it feel coming second? Trying to beat Bolt would have been exhausting for you. What a privilege it would’ve been to run against the greatest Usain Bolt.

I felt pretty good coming second because its better then coming last, Now I know that all I have to do is try to keep fit so maybe next time I race against Bolt I might even beat him.
Image result for yohan blakeImage result for yohan blakeImage result for yohan blake

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nyree
    I think your peice of writing is very interesting It makes me feel like
    im right there at the time, I think next time you could write a little
    more.
    come check out my blog
    http://pcsarmaniv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete