Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday recount

In the holidays I went to the beach with my family. We went to get some cockils and pipis for dinner. My uncle showed me and my sister how to dive to get the pipis.



When we got back home we took the cockils and the pipes out of the bag. Then we smoked them on the BBQ and when their ready they taste delicious. When  we were finished dinner we were allowed to roast marshmallows over the fire they were delicious to.             


After we roasted our marshmallows we went to bed. The next day we went to the hot pools with my uncle and my aunty also my cousin. The pool is really deep I almost sunk to the bottom.


After our swim we went to get some fish and chips with hot dogs for lunch                
it was so delicious.  It was such a  great time i wanted to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment