Thursday 22 September 2016

Free Writing


Hello, Dear Friends! Allow me to introduce myself. “My name is Nyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edward Sssssssssssssssssssss!” I’m sorry to introduce  myself in such a rude way. I’m  usually  a calm and Peaceful girl with calm and peaceful desk job in a calm and peaceful office in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. I was having a pretty crazy morning speeding and zooming through the Brazilian rain forest. Actually I’m asking Myself the same thing, for the love of all things, What am I doing.    It ALL STARTED ON AN EVENING ANY OTHER EVENING…………..



It was a peaceful  evening and I was relaxing at home. I was sprawled out on my favorite chair next to the fireplace, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate. I put on my cozy slippers and the new yellow robe my aunt Sophia had given me. I was listening to classical music and checking my email  on the computer. Suddenly a new message popped up on the screen! Who Could it be from?


So I opened up the email and the name of the email was called  I HOPE YOUR READY, then I suddenly thought to myself “Ready for what?”
The the email said Hello Nyree I am inviting you to a trip to Brazil. It sounded excited but also scary because on email there was also a photo of a Piranha and a crocodile. And at the bottom it said From your old friend Bruce Hyena.



TO BE CONTINUED……...

No comments:

Post a Comment