Friday 9 February 2018

Letter To Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke


My name is Nyree and I am really excited to be attending at Pt England school this year as
a year 8.This year I have been given the chance to become one of the school house captains
for my home colour Hikianalia (yellow).

I Was born and raised in New Zealand,Both my parents were also born and raised in New
Zealand. I grew up in a family of 7.As I grew older I found out that I had 2 older brothers
than me.I found that it was cool to have 2 older brothers than me.

I really enjoy playing sports my favourite sport to play in Netball. The first year I started
playing netball for a team at Pt England was in year 7.When I was in year 4,5 and 6 my
friends keep telling me to play but I didn't. And then when I finally played they were
excited.

As a student I am really looking forward to learning new things at school,I am also looking
forward to becoming a house captain.I am looking forward to meeting new people. Lets
make 2018 a great year.

Yours Sincerly

Nyree

1 comment:

  1. This week in literacy class we had a task to do.That task was to write a letter to our literacy teacher about ourselves.In this letter we wrote stuff about our social life and our school life.I hope you enjoy my letter.

    ReplyDelete