Wednesday 6 July 2016

My real life hero

A hero is a person who protects and defends you. Heroes also save people from danger or if when they need help. Firefighters, Ambulance, Nurses, Doctors and Police officers are all examples of real life everyday heroes.


My real life hero is my dad because he protects me and works to provide food for Our  family. Dad also fixes me up if I am hurt he doesn't just protect me he protects the family.


My other real life hero is my mum and my sisters because whenever I have a problem my mum or my sisters sit down with me and sort the problem out. My mum and dad support me at parent interviews and they also support me in any other  school activities.


We are very lucky to have heroes in this world. I love heroes especially my mum and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment